Website terms and conditions
This is the Website of Greenworld Electronics Limited ("Greenworld"), a limited company registered in England and Wales under Registration Number 05537253. The Registered address is Crows Nest, Ashton Road, Billinge, Wigan, England, WN5 7XY.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by Greenworld (© Greenworld 2006) or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This Website contains general information and does not constitute advice on any specific l matter. Whilst Greenworld makes every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing in these pages should be construed as advice. By using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- Greenworld has offices throughout the UK. Content related to the law and legal developments featured on this Website are based upon the laws of England andWales unless otherwise expressly stated.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to provide further information and are not intended to signify that Greenworld endorses such website and/or content. Greenworld has no responsibility for the content of the linked website. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of any other websites you may visit.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Greenworld's prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT GREENWORLD EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. Greenworld does not exclude Greenworld's liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Greenworld's negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- People whose details are included on this website as 'key contacts' are either members or employees of Greenworld and/or an associated undertaking.
Full Copyright Notice
The contents of these pages are the copyright of Greenworld Electronics Limited – © Greenworld 2006. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permission.
Licence to copy for personal use only
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use.
Licence to copy for limited purposes
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal information, but only if:
- you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material; and
- you inform the third party that these terms apply and the third party agrees to comply with these terms.
- The licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of it in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, no part of the Website may be:
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose; or reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.