Privacy & Cookies
The information collected may include:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- occupation and company details
- interests in order to provide you with details of Greenworld products and services
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- other information relevant to recruitment processes
Greenworld may use this information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve its products and services
- send information to you which it thinks may be of interest to you
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications
- provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help Greenworld develop their Website and services, Greenworld may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
- recruitment and selection purposes
- to pass your details to accountants, consultants and other professionals, for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with Greenworld' contractual obligations
- use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
- If you have supplied contact details Greenworld may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
The internet is not a secure medium. Greenworld is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and IP addresses
On this Website Greenworld uses statcounter to measure and analyse information on visits to the Website. To that effect we use your IP address (a series of numbers that identifies a computer on the internet) to collect, among other things, internet traffic data and data regarding your browser type and computer. We will not use the data to identify you personally.
The Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, Greenworld does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, Greenworld cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously not objected to Greenworld using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to:
Data Change Team
Greenworld Electronics Limited ,Crows Nest, Ashton Road, Billinge, England, WN5 7XY.
Greenworld may also like to provide you with information by e-mail. However, Greenworld appreciate that e-mail "spam" has become a problem in recent years. If you are a client or you have previously asked Greenworld for information on our products, Greenworld may send you information on our range of products by e-mail, unless you have asked Greenworld not to do so.
If the reason you have given Greenworld personal information is to receive e-mail information from them, Greenworld, will continue to provide this information by e-mail unless you ask them not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide Greenworld with personal information, you will be asked whether or not you are happy for Greenworld to send you this kind of information by e-mail.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from Greenworld, please contact our Data Change Team at:
Data Change Team, Greenworld Electronics Limited ,Crows Nest, Ashton Road, Billinge,England, WN5 7XY.
Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the EEA that do not have similar protections in place regarding your information and its use. Greenworld may also transfer details to associated offices some of which are outside the EEA or to third parties for the purposes set out above. Greenworld has taken the steps outlined above to try and improve the security of your information.
By using the Website and not advising Greenworld to the contrary, you consent to Greenworld using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that Greenworld holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Data Change Team at the above address.
If you believe that any information Greenworld holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Data Change Team at Greenworld at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.